Tuesday, March 30, 2010

unit 8 "mental fitness"

These are the two practices that I found to help me foster my “mental fitness”
Visualization is a fun exercise for me, if I am in the right frame of mind, I am all of the sudden visualizing myself in Ireland or on the beaches of old Mexico. This is an exercise that is worth its weight in gold. This is an exercise that I like to complete when I am on the stair climber at the gym or laying in bed drifting off to sleep, it puts me in a wonderful state of mind.

Meditation, I love meditation, I have found that during the hard times of losing my dad to the stressful times as work and dealing with difficult people that meditation is a saving grace. The meditation practice of breathing in the good and exhaling the bad in my personal opinion is the most amazing technique to settle a nervous stomach, to clear my head and to just slow things down. I implement this practice in my life daily and I have found myself recommending this meditation to other folks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment