Tuesday, March 16, 2010

unit 6, universal loving kindness

1. Practice the universal Loving Kindness (meditation) exercise on p. 93.
May all individual gain freedom from suffering
May all individuals find sustained health, happiness, happiness and wholeness
May I assist all individuals in gaining, freedom from suffering
May I assist all individuals in finding health, happiness and wholeness2. Complete the Integral Assessment discussed in chapter 11 (p.115).biological flourishing3. Describe the exercise and assessment process. The process to start the assessment process is to sit in a peaceful quiet area, close your eyes and focus on what area of your life you want to concentrate on most, what is most essential for you at this time. Return to re-center in stillness, once that is accomplished then shifts from a focus on healing to a focus for growth and development. The 2nd aspect of assessment is that you can jot down a few ideas in your journal. Then you can assess where you are at and see if you are taking on too much in your life or not enough.
What did you discover about yourself? I learned that I either have a really big plate or really big shoulders because I have way too much going on.
What area have you chosen to be a focus of growth and development? I chose to focus on the biological flourishing aspect of my life.
Why? Because the thing at this point right now that is straight in front of me that is m goal is to compete this summer, their fore I need to have diet and fitness in the forefront on my mind at all times.What are some specific exercises or activities that you can implement to foster greater wellness in this area? I have every intention of implementing a good clean eating menu as well as eating every 2.5-3 hours. I will also be at the gym 6 days a week focusing on leaning out, high intense cardio and split training as well as circuit training.

No comments:

Post a Comment